Next XpertUp Talk
Machine Learning Researcher | Amazon
MS in Computer Science | UCLA
AI – Is it worth the rat race
This Week in Tech (Audio)
Your first podcast of the week is the last word in tech news. Join the top tech journalists and pundits in a roundtable discussion of the latest trends in tech.
Records live every Sunday at 5:15pm Eastern / 2:15pm Pacific / 21:15 UTC.
TWiT 919: Hallucinating Bagels – GPT-4, TikTok's looming fate, Internet Archive vs Libraries, Olympic Esports
GPT-4, TikTok’s looming fate, Internet Archive vs Libraries, Olympic Esports
- OpenAI announces GPT-4 AI language model.
- Librarians should stand with the Internet Archive.
- Here’s how to participate in Monday’s oral arguments.
- TikTok’s plan to stave off government intervention: Flood D.C. with influencers.
- The FBI And DOJ Are Investigating ByteDance’s Use Of TikTok To Spy On Journalists.
- Why are the Olympic Esports Series games so strange? We asked the IOC.
- Meta’s place in the social media landscape.
- The Ugly Lessons of Silicon Valley Bank’s Collapse.
- The Over-Financialization Of Tech And The SVB Backlash.
- Meta layoffs: Facebook owner to cut 10,000 staff.
- Dark Web ‘BreachForums’ Operator Charged With Computer Crime.
- FCC orders phone companies to block scam text messages.
- Carrot Weather gets snarky ChatGPT update.
- GM wants to bring ChatGPT-like assistant to drivers.
- Google is working on AI for ultrasound diagnosis and cancer therapy.
Guests:Alex Kantrowitz and Steven Levy
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Search Results placeholder