Next XpertUp Talk
Machine Learning Researcher | Amazon
MS in Computer Science | UCLA
AI – Is it worth the rat race
Comcast data cap, Black Friday, Tony Hsieh, Sherwin-Williams TikTok
- The origins of Cyberpunk 2077.
- Editing video with the Apple M1 chip is a piece of cake.
- Apple head of security indicted on bribery charges.
- Kuo says new Macbooks with Apple silicone coming second half of 2021.
- Foxconn continues to grow its production outside of the US.
- Amazon hiring is through the roof, but at what cost?
- Comcast is introducing a data cap of 1.2TB for many of its customers.
- This was the biggest online Black Friday ever.
- A college TikTok star gets fired from Sherwin-Williams for his popular paint-mixing videos.
- Owen JJ Stone is not a fan of the Fleets.
- Mike Elgan and Owen JJ Stone take differing sides in the Google Photos brouhaha.
- How would US teens react if TikTok was actually banned in the US?
- Actor who played Darth Vader has died at 85.
- Tony Hsieh, co-founder of Zappos, passed away at 46 on Thanksgiving.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech